This month we are having our second 2018 Mini Symposium. These events are special in that they offer the opportunity to observe several different aspects of turning and decoration at one event. They are also special in that the demonstrations are performed by our own members. This club is very proud to have members of all skill levels. We can all learn something new and woodturners are, in large, well known for their willingness to share their secrets with all. There will be no Show and Tell this month but feel free to bring your projects for display.
The following demonstrators will be available for you to check out:
- Roy Lane – Hollow form turning
- Pat McCart – Sharpening lathe tools
- AlisaBeth Nash – Turning magic wands
- Jeff Marshall – To be determined
- Tim Spaulding – SPSW website features
- John Howard – Introduction of doing stone inlays