Many SPSW members are returning after the AAW Symposium in Portland. We will be conducting a panel discussion/feedback session at our June 21st meeting. We can share this experience with those of you that were unable to attend this wonderful event.
Some of the possible topics:
- New tends in turning, finishing, woods, shapes, or designs
- interesting combinations of methods, materials and finishes
- New tools ( can’t wait to purchase)
- “WOW” moment
- “How did they do that” moment
- How were the sessions and which were enjoyed the most and why?
- Favorite demonstration and why?
- What turner did you enjoy watching? Why?
- Would you attend another AAW symposium?
FYI- Did you win a lathe?
Hope you can join us for this informative discussion.